cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sprajeesh
Level 2

Unable to reactivate IS 2011 through offline mode

I’m trying to activate my InstallShield 2011 offline. (Our build machine that uses InstallShield does not have an internet connection.) I’ve read through the process, started up IS2010, got my license request, sent it to offline activations via e-mail, and received a license response. I’ve restarted IS2010, looking for a Response text box (or a Load icon), but I cannot see that.

I expected to see dialog with a Response Text box immediately after the dialog with the Request text box. Even though the last dialog indicates that Activation is Complete, I cannot start IS 2011 and instead, this set dialog boxes for offline activation is repeated.

Thanks for looking into this.

Kind regards
Prajeesh
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
sprajeesh
Level 2

Managed to overcome this. Followed the steps mentioned in the below link.
http://flexerasoftware.force.com/articles/en_US/ERRDOC/Q212463

sprajeesh wrote:
I’m trying to activate my InstallShield 2011 offline. (Our build machine that uses InstallShield does not have an internet connection.) I’ve read through the process, started up IS2010, got my license request, sent it to offline activations via e-mail, and received a license response. I’ve restarted IS2010, looking for a Response text box (or a Load icon), but I cannot see that.

I expected to see dialog with a Response Text box immediately after the dialog with the Request text box. Even though the last dialog indicates that Activation is Complete, I cannot start IS 2011 and instead, this set dialog boxes for offline activation is repeated.

Thanks for looking into this.

Kind regards
Prajeesh
0 Kudos
chidambaram
Level 2

Hi Prajeesh

I am facing the same issue you had mentioned in this post, but the link you had provided is now not available. Can you please let me know the steps you had followed to reactivate the installshield 2011 in offline mode through license response
0 Kudos