cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steffina
Level 3

Unable to find the deployment exe

Hi,

We are using the licensed version of Install Shield spring express ,licensed under the Company name - Osborne Charles Group.

Previously I were using trial version , when I create set up using trial version following things happen:

1. When create the set up suing install shield project then deployment file(setup) is created in the "....\SetUPInstallShield3\Express\SingleImage\setup"

2. When I add the project in Visual Studio solution then deployment file is created in the "....\SetUPInstallShield4\Express\DVD-9\DiskImages\DISK1\setup"

I don't know why it creates the setup file in two different path.

Above mentioned situation didn't create any issue for me to sent the setup file to my client.

But after getting the license, today only I build the set up .When I build setup, same two things happen as I mentined earlier:

1. When I create the project in Install shield , it creates set up file in the same path as I mentioned for the trial version

2. But When I add the project in the Visual studio , problem arises , I am not able to find the set up file as a single deployment file in the "....\SetUPInstallShield4\Express\DVD-9\DiskImages\DISK1\"

I have attached the sreen shot of the Disk1 folder. I want to send single deployment file to the client. The reason why I add it to the Visual studio solution is I want to add Primary output.

Help me to solve this issue it very urgent.

Thanks,
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
DebbieL
Level 17

I think you need to select SingleImage in the Configuration Manager. (To launch this, on the Build menu, click Configuration Manager.)
0 Kudos
steffina
Level 3

Thanks,

It fixed my issue
0 Kudos