cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Gino_Verbeke
Pilgrim

Tsconfig.exe crash

Since this morning when I launch Installshield 2014 (or even version 2015) I get a message about 'The product license has been corrupted'

I try the online repair but that doesn't work.

At the end I decided to use the offline repair then - but now when starting Installshield - it just 'crashes' - 'Installshield Activation Wizard has stopped working'

I tried tsconfig /return or /activate...but it just also fails with the same error message...

Can anybody help?
Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Gino_Verbeke
Pilgrim

Fond the solution

execute a tsconfig /no_internet - then he asks for the answer XML file & apparently succeeded with the repair.

Will try to do the same for the 2015 version.
0 Kudos
Joshua951
Pilgrim

Re: Tsconfig.exe crash

Gino Verbeke wrote:
Since this morning when I launch Installshield 2014 (or even version 2015) I get a message about 'The product license has been corrupted'

At the end I decided to use the offline repair then - bk experience
kroger feedback but now when starting Installshield - it just 'crashes' - 'Installshield Activation Wizard has stopped working'

I tried tsconfig /return or /activate...but it just also fails with the same error message...

Can anybody help?

Did you find any good solution? It seems I faced the same problem here.
0 Kudos
ravi08
Pilgrim

I also tried to activate the license in one of my papasurvey sites but it isn't activating. Shows activation code error. Waiting for experts feedback.
0 Kudos
ravi08
Pilgrim

In my Papasurvey site, InstallShield isn't activating also. Getting an activation error. Let me know if any have solution.
0 Kudos
wijdanshahid
Pilgrim

Have you got the solution?

Gino Verbeke wrote:

At the end I decided to use the offline repair then - but now when starting Installshield - it just 'crashes' - 'Installshield Activation Wizard has stopped working'

I tried tsconfig /return or /activate...but it just also fails with krogerfeedback the same error message...

Can anybody help?

If you find the solutions then do let me know also in the comments section below
0 Kudos