cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jassie
Level 5

Support directory

Every time I change the location of the folder I have to add the bitmaps again, dont they get added to the the resource? Any idea what I could be missing. All i am doing is adding the bitmaps to Support files and billboards --> language Independent section.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
RobertDickau
Flexera Alumni

Which "location of the folder" are you changing? Just as file links inside components work, InstallShield creates links to support files, and the files need to be in that location at build time...
0 Kudos
Jassie
Level 5

For instance, if I add images to the the Language Independent section of the support files and build the project, then I save the project at a different location, I still have to re-add the files to the support files. Where do I save these files so that they are saved in my project and I do not have to re-add them every time I save the project at a differnt location on my machine or copy it to another machine?
0 Kudos
RobertDickau
Flexera Alumni

I imagine you'd do the same thing you do with the files you're installing (from file links in components); where are those files coming from?
0 Kudos