cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dennis_Marks
Level 4

Suite Package items I ran across

1. As I mentioned before, it would be nice to migrate a Primary display box to a secondary option. I did the work around but it would be nice to use the primary display box's features on the secondary. Items to use would be the buttons.

2. When switching out the EULA. it will bring our EULA in place, but the Print button still references the places holder. If you name yours the same it works but since I have two EULA we are working with they are different names.

3. When adding a Browse Dialog box window and associating to a package, it creates a property to pass into the package for INSTALLDIR. This property is mixed case and I was wondering if there will be an issue running in silent mode since it is not upper case?

Attached is a copy of my current project.

What do we need to do to build this via Stand Alone Builder? Is this linked via the Automation DLL?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
Dennis_Marks
Level 4

On our media we have a set of files for personel to link to to review files. Right now I added to the Support Folder under the Language folder, which will place the files down into the Temp location 1033 location. I link to this folder and it works fine, but we really want to have the files exist on the media where they are running the install from. Is there a way in the build of the suite to copy the file/folders onto the media so we can link against them?
0 Kudos
Dennis_Marks
Level 4

I have a project where we install different packages. I noticed during the unisntall I have setup the switches to perform the uninstall, but the packages never execute their uninstall. attached is the package suite.
0 Kudos