Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nithyapriya
Level 5

Stay Back when Secondary window closed

Jump to solution

Hi Team,

I have a use case like my main suite UI wizard will have 3 inputs and those need to be validated. I validate and throw error message through "Secondary Window" if any. Throwing msg in Secondary window is fine, but when user click ok/cancel, its navigating to next UI wizard.

I wanted to stay back in same UI where User gave input for validation. "Stop event" does nothing.

This is happening in Suite/Advanced UI project.

Thanks,
Nithya

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
varul
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @Nithyapriya 

Is your validation added to NEXT button as action, then its expected.

You can added separate button for validation and add the suite action to this button  based on  that validation result if its passed then set property value.

Based on that property value, you can enable NEXT button, you can refer license agreement NEXT button enable settings as reference.

Or you can use the window exited event to set the active page option set the dialog we would like to see when exiting the secondary dialog (Please refer screenshot.)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(2) Replies
varul
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @Nithyapriya 

Is your validation added to NEXT button as action, then its expected.

You can added separate button for validation and add the suite action to this button  based on  that validation result if its passed then set property value.

Based on that property value, you can enable NEXT button, you can refer license agreement NEXT button enable settings as reference.

Or you can use the window exited event to set the active page option set the dialog we would like to see when exiting the secondary dialog (Please refer screenshot.)

0 Kudos
Thanks for the Reply Varul. This Helped.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Nithya Annadurai

*ex**terro*

Module No.104, Tidel Park,

Elcot-SEZ,Villankurichi Road,

Coimbatore-641014.
0 Kudos