Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
installusername
Level 2

SdWelcome dialog for different languages

Hi,

I have installshield 2012 Spring .

I am displaying the SdWelcome dialog through Install script which works fine and i have localized it already for other languages that it shows me during the design time in Dialog Editor. But when I run it , does not show any other language (for example Italian or french) it shows in English always. I tried everything . When I run it I changed the Localization of my Windows 7 PC also. This dialog has the issue only otherwise other dialog shows the languages.

I shows alll the text inside it in English and Next, Back and cancel button always in English

Can anybody help me.

Thanks
SC
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
hidenori
Level 17

Did you add the other languages to your release? You need to go to the Releases view and make sure that the languages that you want to include in your setup are listed in the Language(s) setting on the Build tab. Also make sure that the Languages Dialog setting is set to Yes.

Hope that helps.
0 Kudos
installusername
Level 2

Thanks for your response,

Both the setting are there as you mentioned. But when I run it only these two dialogs(snapshot attached) showing me some text in english always.
Can you please have alook on snapshot and suggest me something else?

Thanks
SC
0 Kudos
hidenori
Level 17

If you create a new project from scratch and just add more than one language, is the problem reproducible?
0 Kudos