Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IlkkaV
Level 7

SP1 SAB - Is it available?

SP1 release notes state the following:

To obtain the updated Standalone Build (Premier Edition users):
An updated version of the Standalone Build is now available as a full installation (not as a patch); you must uninstall the earlier version of the InstallShield 2010 Standalone Build before installing this new version. To obtain the installation for the updated version of the Standalone Build, check for updates from within InstallShield.

To check for updates from within InstallShield:

On the Tools menu, click Check for Updates.

However, the 2010 SP1 Software Manager does not find any updates for me. So where could I get SP1 Standalone Build? I'm running the Premier edition so SAB should be available.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
DebbieL
Level 17

Did you try checking for updates from within InstallShield? Once you do that, you should see a message called "InstallShield Premier Edition Files and Utilities." That message has a Learn More link that points to a page that has the Premier-only downloads (including the Standalone Build, which has been updated for SP1).

If you don't see that message, it's possible that you have it hidden. To unhide the message, click the Restore Hidden Messages link (which is near the top-right corner).

I hope that helps.
0 Kudos
IlkkaV
Level 7

Thanks, found it there. Previously also Standalone Build has appeared directly in the Software Manager, but it's good to know the current location.
0 Kudos