cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pcoiner
Level 2

Q200867 has dead link

I am having difficulty installing correctly. I am never asked for the serial number I was e-mail and when I try to create a project I get re-directed to here :C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\Tools\Deployment\VsdProjects\InstallShield\1033\InstallShieldPro.html. So I try to uninstall but there is no program to uninstall in the control panel but there is the option to create a InstallShield project under the Setup and Deployment which is under the solution folder add a project option. So I thought I would re-install over top of the half pregnant /not working installation. I went to the FAQ above "Q200867" but the link to re-install /uninstall is dead.
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
Keerthana
Level 8

Hello,

I suspect that InstallShield Limited Edition has not been installed successfully since you have mentioned that the same is not listed in the control panel. Kindly try installing the same again with different credentials to download as you have mentioned that you are unable to log in to the same account.

I suggest you download ISLE again with new login credentials to install the same. You may navigate to the topic “Activating through the Internet” in the ISLE help library for instructions on the same. Please try this and let me know if it helps.
0 Kudos