cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
annnee
Level 2

Problems concerning installing upgrade

I'm a newbie so please be gentle and not too technical with me!

I've upgraded to W7 and am having problems running Samsung PC studio. I've contacted them and they advised me to uninstall and re-install the programme. I've done so and had problems with getting it to work because of an entry point not being found on Launcher.exe

I got back to Samsung and was told that I also needed to uninstall the usb device driver, so was to uninstall everything (incl. usb driver) again and reinstall. I am unable to uninstall the usb driver as I get an error message #5009: 0x8000ffff

I'm at a loss to proceed so have done as the error message recommended and am appealing to you as your website came up on the link they provided! Incidentally, I have already used my reg.cure programme to scan and there are no outstanding problems with the registry..and yet the problem remains.

Please help me without the technical jargon if possible as I'm a bit of a technophobe.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
KathyMorey
Level 10

You might want to try looking at the Flexera main web site for a consumers troubleshooting area, if it still exists. This forum is geared to folks developing installations.
0 Kudos
DebbieL
Level 17

Here's a link to that site:
http://consumer.flexerasoftware.com/
0 Kudos