cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vince_Bauer
Level 3

Prerequisites - Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express RTM (x64)

Prerequisites - Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express RTM (x64) fails to download while other are OK.
Possible issue with the file or file server? Any ideas?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
hidenori
Level 17

This issue should have been resolved in InstallShield 2015 SP1. Make sure that you have installed the service pack.
0 Kudos
Vince_Bauer
Level 3

I cant find access to it, now only 16 days left and cant even get this to build my test solution.

0 Kudos
Vince_Bauer
Level 3

InstallShield 2015 SP1

I think it will be quicker to re-register and download a new Trial version of "InstallShield2015PremierComp.exe" then wait for an answer or support.
0 Kudos
Vince_Bauer
Level 3

So all links supplied do not appear to provide access to this file. I registered my evaluation version and received an Evaluation Support Serial Number however this does not work in any of the login pages to access the SP1 download. For the sake of time I re-registered for the trial version again to download the latest fresh copy and re-installed the product. Loading the project in the new trial version displayed the same problem, so Installshield have not provided a new trial without the problems and it looks like you need to have purchased the product before you can get access to the SP1 which contains the fix.

My trial period remains at 16 days even after un-install and re-install of the new downloaded trail product. Also on another PC I installed Installshield professional trial with has since expired, so I uninstalled and re-installed the new downloaded Installshield Premier and the trial period remains as expired. The only way to fix it is to format and reinstall windows. WHY?
0 Kudos