PowerShell Custom Actions not running in New Style Interface Type
I added PowerShell Custom Action in my installscript msi project. When i used Traditional Style as InstallScript User Interface Type it works well. But when i changed it to New Style it not runs during my installation.
This is the way i do.
1.I made project with tradition style Interface Type(pic1)
2. I addet powershell that installs IIS custom action(pic2)
and wana it runns after app search.
3. I install distr on test eviroment. and at the moment with "prepare to install" it runs my script (pic3)
. I added log screen (pic4)
and the whole log (_log_running powershell.log)
4. Then the need arose, to use New Style Interface Type and i changed it in my project and run build (pic5)
5. Then i run distr on the same test eviroment rolledback to same state.
6. Now "prepare to install" igoes really quicker and on Installation i have a warning "Installation requires an IIS server to configure the IIS virtual roots. Make sure IIS is installed." (pic6).
That means, my script didnt worked, and dist cant figuring IIS. If i end the installation. There is no actions in Log after appsearch, like in previous installation.(nopowershell.log) (pic7)