cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stnf74
Level 3

Porting my Suite Project to InstallShield 2023

hello,

I'm porting from version 2022 to 2023 and without having changed anything.

I have a series of errors that I didn't have before (attach a file with error)

Can you help me to solve problem ?

with the 2022 version everything worked

Best regards

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(6) Replies
rguggisberg
Level 13

Start by copying the missing files from C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield\2022 to :\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield\2023

0 Kudos

I didn't understand what I need to copy and where to solve my problem.

Without having modified the code, last night it compiled correctly, today it shows me the errors I posted in the image.

0 Kudos

I had removed InstallShield 2022 before installing 2023.

0 Kudos
varul
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @stnf74 ,

Are you able to see the same error when you create a test project? 

Please check in the path mentioned in error for the file exists or not

C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield\2023\Redist\Language Independent\OS Independent\scale-200

If the file exists and still if you are facing an issue, please check with test project.

If you face the same issue with a sample project as well, then try to check your machine security software or Anti virus updates, try to turn off or disable AV and then try a build and verify the builds succeeds or not.

0 Kudos

Compilation fails when trying to compile "Adding Support Files":

Es.

ISDEV : error -6003: An error occurred streaming 'C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield\2023\redist\Language Independent\OS Independent\scale-150\IS_Minimal_ProductIcon_dark.png' into setup.exe
ISDEV : error -6003: An error occurred streaming 'C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield\2023\redist\Language Independent\OS Independent\scale-150\IS_Minimal_ProductIcon_light.png' into setup.exe

But the files in the correct folder are present.

Unfortunately the company doesn't allow me to disable AV and Firewall.
Can you help me to solve it?

0 Kudos
varul
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @stnf74,

Could you please confirm what Anti virus installed in your machines and latest update installed for AV,

what is the latest OS update in the machine and machine OS like win10 or server machines 2019 or 2022, please confirm

Instead of disabling, You can try adding a exclusion to Anti virus for IS folders and isdev.exe and check it works or not, 

0 Kudos