Level 2

No activation key emailed

me too. --------
0 Kudos
(16) Replies
Keerthana
Level 8

Hi,

Kindy check your private messages for the serial key.
0 Kudos
morlassi
Level 2

there was no key emailed to me....
0 Kudos
Keerthana
Level 8

Hi,

I have mailed across the serial key, please check your private messages to find the same.
0 Kudos
rweigle
Level 2

I was not emailed a serial key either.
0 Kudos
Keerthana
Level 8

Hi,

The same query has been addressed in the post linked at http://community.flexerasoftware.com/showthread.php?t=201612
0 Kudos
scott_polk
Level 2

Same here. I tried installing twice and still no key emailed.

Edit:
I did finally receive my key. It appears that my company's email filter trapped and quarantined the email as potential junk or virus-infected.
0 Kudos
chadgladue
Level 2

i have not recieved my key yet either ...
0 Kudos
Keerthana
Level 8

Hello,

I have mailed the key to activate ISLE, please check your private messages.
0 Kudos
turksauron
Level 2

Could you send me a key too. I haven't recieved any either.
0 Kudos
Keerthana
Level 8

Hello,

Please check your private messages.
0 Kudos
jjacobs
Level 2

I'm waiting for an activation key also.
0 Kudos
erik_spierenbur
Level 2

Hello Support-

Turns out I have a key. Thanks!

Hello Support-

I did not receive a key after registration.
Can I have a key please?

-Erik
0 Kudos
Keerthana
Level 8

Hello,

Kindly check your private messages to find the serial key that I have mailed across.
0 Kudos
Keerthana
Level 8

scott.polk wrote:
Same here. I tried installing twice and still no key emailed.

Edit:
I did finally receive my key. It appears that my company's email filter trapped and quarantined the email as potential junk or virus-infected.

Hi,

I am trying to figure out the reason for the key not being mailed back and as you have mentioned that it was found later in the junk folder, I would like to know the Internet Explorer version along with the Outlook version that you are using.This would help us narrow down on the cause for this issue.
0 Kudos
joe_thiravong
Level 2

Keerthana wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to figure out the reason for the key not being mailed back and as you have mentioned that it was found later in the junk folder, I would like to know the Internet Explorer version along with the Outlook version that you are using.This would help us narrow down on the cause for this issue.

Hi,
I have twice registered for InstallShield Limited Edition and still have not received a serial number. Our company uses Gmail, and I looked in the Junk folder and there isn't any email from Flexera Software containing any serial number. I would appreciate a serial number emailed to me. Thanks.
0 Kudos
joe_thiravong
Level 2

I went through the Gmail Junk folder again and this time found the Flexera email with the serial number. You can disregard my previous post. Thanks.
0 Kudos