License accepted, but keeps on prompting after you close VStudio 2019
i have two issues.
1. the license is accepted when i choose activate (Whether inside VS 2019, or outside using Installshield). however, if i close VS and open a new instance, the license dialog pops up again annoyingly.
2. a previously working setup project is now "unloaded". when i click "Reload" within Visual Studio 2019, the VS prompt responds with an error "Value does not fall within the expected range"??? (Strangely, if i move back to VS 2013, the same solution loads perfectly fine and without issues.)
My environment is VS 2019, Enterprise Edition. OS is Windows 8.1
Any assistance appreciated.
Re: License accepted, but keeps on prompting after you close VStudio 2019
Hi @wilfredgtan ,
Addressing issues one by one:
- Activation dialog keeps coming only when the activation isn't properly accepted i.e still InstallShield recognizes as non-licensed product.Is there any recent change for this behavior?
- Can you try with clean installation use case if that is possible?
- If that doesn't help,I would suggest you to contact Flexera support via firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Value does not fall within the expected range,it comes when the file(s) get corrupted.Could see suggestions like delete settings.settings/.suo file if that could help.This might not have linkage with InstallShield i guess.