cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pzuniga
Level 2

Internet Activation Failed

Hello,

I have an activation key for my InstallShield2015 Limited Edition, but when I try to activate it I keep getting the same error saying Internet Connection Failed. I get this error even after typing in a wrong key. My internet is working fine also

I would appreciate you help with this

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(8) Replies
smadani
Revenera
Revenera

Hi Paola,

Thank you for reaching out to Revenera Support.

Please pm the Serial Number of the License so that we could assist you further.

Thanks,
Syed

0 Kudos

Sure, I've just sent it to you

Thanks,

Paola

0 Kudos

I am having the same issue and have sent you a message.
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have responded to you about the support for Limited Edition.

Regards,
Syed

0 Kudos
ChrisAtWork
Level 2

I am also having this same issue on version 2012 express.  Please help.

0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Version 2012 has reached end-of-life and there is no technical / activation support available for this product.

We recommend you try our latest version of InstallShield, which is version 2022 and check if it meets your requirement. You can download our trial software from below link:
https://info.revenera.com/IS-EVAL-InstallShield-Premier

Regards,
Sunil.
Revenera Support.

0 Kudos

I get why you may not be providing tech support or so on for an old product, but you have now effectively remote-deactivated it from my laptop since it can't refresh its activation.  That seems extremely improper.  I own the software, I have a key, I have the CD in its case right here.... and the installed copy is now intentionally broken by you??

It's just this kind of behavior (forcing people to upgrade when they should not need to) that made me switch to the WiX Toolset. I have an installer project that is still using Install$hield 2015, and since Install$hield 2015 can't access the Internet, which the machine is connected to, I can't edit the project. Looks like I will be converting it to WiX Toolset sooner than I thought.
0 Kudos