cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharathkumar
Level 3

Installshield offline activation failed

Hi, we have InstallShield 2014 installer on build VM, and the VM hosting was recently moved to a different VM hosting provider. So now the VM has a different IP address. When I started up InstallShield for the first time after the move, an error popped up telling me that "The product license has been corrupted. You must repair the license before you can continue. Click yes to repair now". So I went through the process of going online actication but its failed. Then went via offline mode of activation, got the License.request file and uploaded via web portal and received the activation.xml downloaded. The activation.xml has this content "The fulfillment you are trying to repair was issued to a different machine".
Proceed to the Offline Activation again and opened InstallShield However, when I did start it up, it displayed the same error "The product license has been corrupted" etc. as before, and when I click "Yes" to repair, the dialog disappears and nothing happens. What should I do ?

Please help us to resolve this issue.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
SunilDamoder
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi Bharath,

Thank you for contacting Revenera Support.

A case has been registered for your query "InstallShield 2014 license corrupt" and the case number for your reference is 02816055.

Please respond back to the case email to further assist you.

Regards,
Sunil.
Revenera Support.

0 Kudos

We have a similar problem with Installshield 2013. 
We had to move the VM to a new host. Online activation was not possible.
During offline activation we received the message in the Activation.xml:
"The License does not exist." We have a license.
0 Kudos

This issue has been resolved after discussing with Revenera Support team.

0 Kudos

This issue has been resolved after discussing with Revenera Support team.

0 Kudos