cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shan_wang
Level 3

Installshield 2015 PRO and LE side by side

I have a copy of 2015 PRO installed and everything works fine (license is sitting on a server).

Recently, I have to work on another project with 2015 LE. I have successfully installed LE within Visual Studio 2015. But when I try to open the installer project, I got a license error Local checkout filter rejected request (-73, 125). The only way to get out is to say "Exit". Then the license wizard will try to activate my free copy serial #. Even after it succeeded, the project can't be opened (showing unavailable).

Can LE and PRO work on the same PC?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(5) Replies
hidenori
Level 17

Have you checked out Known issues with ISLE?
0 Kudos
hanneshhhh
Level 2

hidenori wrote:

When I click your link, I'm getting this error:

Bulletin Message
hanneshhhh, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
0 Kudos
shan_wang
Level 3

hidenori wrote:

I got the error message.

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
0 Kudos
shan_wang
Level 3

hidenori wrote:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
0 Kudos
shan_wang
Level 3

Not only your software work not working, your discussion forum behaves weirdly. Any post takes several days to appear in the thread while in any other forum it takes a few seconds. And a "senior engineer" just gave a generic trouble shooting link for user's question then forget about it.

Can't you guys just make anything right??
0 Kudos