cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gvoozz
Level 3

Installation choice before a choice

Hi ,
I have created a custom dialog before installation. In the given dialog the user should make a choice of two offers of "kind" of installation. Further if have chosen installation of a kind 1 in the register values defined specially for this choice are added. If have chosen 2 that other values are added. After that dialogue there should be a window of choice CUSTOM, TYPICAL.
My question:
As it is possible to cause certain addition in the register. I will specify, addition big, consists not of one and not from two values. 40-50 values are added approximately.

My project - InstallScript MSI
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
Gvarma
Level 7

gvoozz wrote:
Hi ,
I have created a custom dialog before installation. In the given dialog the user should make a choice of two offers of "kind" of installation. Further if have chosen installation of a kind 1 in the register values defined specially for this choice are added. If have chosen 2 that other values are added. After that dialogue there should be a window of choice CUSTOM, TYPICAL.
My question:
As it is possible to cause certain addition in the register. I will specify, addition big, consists not of one and not from two values. 40-50 values are added approximately.

My project - InstallScript MSI

I am sorry but your description of problem is hard to understand..could you be more specific?
0 Kudos