cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hongju_zhang
Level 2

InstallShield LE for VS2010 none InstallShield Limited Edition Project template

Hello everyone!
I have installed the InstallShield LE for VS2010 today. But there is not the Setup and Deployment item in Other Project Types item, so I also can not select the InstallShield Limited Edition Project.
My VS2010 is simplied chinese edtion. How to get the InstallShield Limited Edition Project template?
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
Lenwin
Level 10

Hi Hongju,

After installing the InstallShield Limited edition product could you kindly let us know if you have closed the VS 2010 window and reopened it again?

Could you kindly check if the InstallShield Limited edition product entry is listed in Add or Remove Programs?

Thanks,
Lenwin
0 Kudos
hongju_zhang
Level 2

Hi,Lenwin!
I unload and resetup the InstallShield LE today. But it is none Project template yet. Here is the New Project picture.
0 Kudos
mogencheng
Level 2

Hello, You can try restarting your program as many programs update and will not show the updates completely until you restart your program. If that dosent work, try restarting your computer.
0 Kudos
Lenwin
Level 10

Hi,

I did go ahead and install the InstallShield Limited Edition product on Visual Studio 2010 Chinese Edition. I was able to access the InstallShiled Limited Edition Project Template.

Thanks,
Lenwin
0 Kudos