cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nitin_gupta
Level 2

Install Shield License corrupted

Hi,

We have a Install Shield 2018 license registered from one of our windows server but suddenly the application on launching is giving an License corrupted error and on repairing it offline using the XML generated by the application the site is giving an XML response with "The fulfillment you are trying to repair was issued to a different machine."  

Can someone guide on what might be causing the issue and how to get it resolved?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
Jenifer
Flexera Alumni

Hi @nitin_gupta ,

Is that the case you took snapshot recently of the machine which you are trying to activate?

License corruption scenarios it is better to reach out Flexera support:Contact them via

https://community.flexera.com/t5/Support-Information/Support-Contacts/ta-p/94720

Or via mail, support@flexerasoftware.com

Thanks,

Jenifer

0 Kudos
Flex-Jeremy
Technical Writer
Technical Writer

Please also let Technical support know if were prompted to repair the corrupted license and if you followed the prompts as that will change the steps needed to resolve this issue. 

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".
0 Kudos