- Revenera Community
- InstallShield Forum
- ISDEV : error 132 : Internal error in file C:\CodeBases\isdev\Src\BackEnd\Build\MediaBuild\
- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Printer Friendly Page
ISDEV : error 132 : Internal error in file C:\CodeBases\isdev\Src\BackEnd\Build\MediaBuild\
This error occurs while moving temporary files generated from the build to respective files (data1.hdr, data1.hdr and data*.cab files etc) in the DISK1 folder. Original file present in the Disk1 folder gets deleted first and then temporary file renamed to original file. Looks like deleting a file on your machine is failing for some reason, hence movefile is throwing exception as file already exists in Disk1 folder.
Please check below:
- Make sure to run standalone build as administrator and that the current user has write access to the path (network location etc).
- Check if any other application like antivirus accessing\blocking these files.
- Do you see this issue if you create new project?
Hi @azad_alamkhan ,
The file which you refer here "C:\CodeBases\isdev\Src\BackEnd\Build\MediaBuild\DataTargetFile.cpp" is from InstallShield's code base.You need not worry about that,it is just library that prints the specific error adds source file path as well.
Possible cause could be access granted for the machine user as @Varaprasad mentioned