cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hsteinbeck
Level 5

IS Release Road Map?

Does anyone have a road map for InstallShield releases over say, the next twelve months?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
MichaelU
Level 12 Flexeran
Level 12 Flexeran

I don't believe there's anything public at this point, but looking back over the past few years, the general rule of thumb seems to be to expect one to two releases over any 12 month period. Do you have any more specific questions that I might be able to give better guidance for? No guarantees on what I can share, of course.
0 Kudos
HennoKeers
Level 7

MichaelU wrote:
I don't believe there's anything public at this point, but looking back over the past few years, the general rule of thumb seems to be to expect one to two releases over any 12 month period. Do you have any more specific questions that I might be able to give better guidance for? No guarantees on what I can share, of course.

I would like to know if there are releasedates for servicepacks for Installshield 2008 and AdminStudio 8.6....

I have 5 bugs on my account that would be nice if these where fixed in the comming months...

regards, Henno
0 Kudos
hsteinbeck
Level 5

I just had a moment to poke my head up above the fray to do a little strategic planning. Incorporating new versions of InstallShield always necessitates a lot of installer testing. I too had a few features / fixes I was hoping to see in the next release.
I know I was asking for a year out but I’ll take anything you got. Could you give me a little info about the next release of IS? Will it be a major or minor release and what quarter might it be released in?
0 Kudos