cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vmo
Pilgrim

I did not receive serial number for InstallShield 2012 Spring Limited Edition for VS

Hi
I just registered for download InstallShield 2012 Spring Limited Edition for Visual Studio.
But an e-mail with serial number was not sent to me. I have checked all the folders in mail box including Spam - nothing, exept e-mail "Flexera Software Community Access"
Could you please help me?
0 Kudos
15 Replies
vinodkarthi
Pilgrim

Re: I did not receive serial number for InstallShield 2012 Spring Limited Edition for VS

Hi,

Please check your private messages to find the serial key that I have mailed across.

Thanks,
Vinod
Pilgrim

Same problem

Hi
I am not recieving the key either... I checked the junk folder. Nothing :-/
0 Kudos
vmo
Pilgrim

Re: I did not receive serial number for InstallShield 2012 Spring Limited Edition for VS

Thank you very much Smiley Happy
I activated my installation of InstallShield 2012 Spring Limited Edition for Visual Studio.
0 Kudos
th1
Pilgrim

Ditto, please send a reg. key.
0 Kudos
vinodkarthi
Pilgrim

Hi,

Please check your private messages to find the serial key that I have mailed across.

Thanks,
Vinod
Pilgrim

Hello,
I don't receive the activation key for Install Shield Limit Edition for VS 2012.
I've already checked the private message box also.

My account: lcd2612 . Could you check?
Thanks & regards,
LCD
0 Kudos
Chaitra
Pilgrim

Please, check your respective private message to find the serial key

Hi,

Please check your private message to find the serial key that I have mailed across.

Thanks,
Chaitra
Pilgrim

No Activation email

Hello

Hello,

I have registered for Install Shield Limited Edition for VS 2012 but receive no activation key
I have checked my junk email and it is not there. I did however, receive an email re support

Please can you resolve

Thanks

Lyndsey
0 Kudos
Highlighted
SwethaRao
Pilgrim

Serial key sent

Hello,

Please check your private message to find the serial key.

Let us know if you need any help further.

Thanks and Regards,
Swetha
0 Kudos