cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmasterson
Level 3

How to create/modify a project when you can't use the ide.

I am visually-impaired and have not been able to find a screen reader that will work with the current version of multiplatform's ide.
I can create a new project but can't do anything with it afterwards except by editing the .uip file by hand.
I cna handle doing that but is there anyway to find out what all the various classes/properties are? For example what things exist in com.installshield.wizard.i18n.WizardResources?
Also how to set things like destination folders etc. Ideally of course I would prefer to find a way to make the ide accessible.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
MotoJason
Level 3

I have a friend who works for Freedom Scientific. He told me that their "Jaws" product should work for this. I am attaching a link to the site below. I also emailed him the link to this post. Hopefully he chimes in and can help you out.
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_products/software_jaws.asp
0 Kudos
tmasterson
Level 3

Jaws doesn't work with it either at least not in any real usable manner. I suspect this may be because the java swing was not implemented using the full accessibility features in installshield or with a JVM that did not fully implement them.
You can see much of what is there but you can't really get to it to do things like select files, destinations etc.
0 Kudos