cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harish_sohani
Level 3

How to change copyright message

Hi,

I am using Installshield 11.5 Premier Edition. Project is written using Installscript.

In each of the dialog I use, the installshield displays default copyright message. How can this copyright message be changed to a different message.

I could do this by inserting a textbox over this copyright line. However I am not able to do this on the dialog that appears during installation.

Regards,
Harish Sohani
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(6) Replies
toogoodju
Level 4

Is the copyright line this:

Installshield ----------------------------------------------------------

that is located on the bottom of each of the dialogue boxes?

If so, then all you need to do is to delete it from the frame view, and it should be gone from all the dialogue boxes under that frame.
0 Kudos
harish_sohani
Level 3

Hi,

Thanks, I can do it for the dialog those are available.

But I am not able to locate the dialog that appears during the process of installation (copying etc..). As I am not able to locate this dialog, it is not possible to delete / replace the same with something else.

Regards,
Harish Sohani
0 Kudos
toogoodju
Level 4

hmm as far as I'm aware of, all the dialogues in Sequences can be found and edited in the dialogs view. Did you check all the frames? The dialogues that appear during the actual installation are under the Cancel frame.
0 Kudos
harish_sohani
Level 3

There is no section that talk about frames. I think you are referring to dialogs. But there is no such dialog (that u are referring to). I am attaching the image for the reference

I couldn;t find any equivalent dialog in the list of dialogs listed (Even there is no documentation about this)

Thanks,
Harish sohani
0 Kudos
toogoodju
Level 4

to create a dialogue, you need to create a frame for it first. A frame is like a background to a dialogue.

Open your project in the IDE and select Dialogue. In the explorer window, expand the Dialogues. The ones you see are the frames, Begin, Cancel, Finish, Main, Preinstall, Preuninstall. If you expand any of them, you can see the dialogues under those frames. But because the line we want to remove is made in the frame, you need to highlight the frame and delete it from there.
0 Kudos
harish_sohani
Level 3

Hi,

I have already gone through all this. But as mentioned I am not able to find the dialog used by the installshield during the process of installation (feature transfer)

Regards,
Harish Sohani
0 Kudos