cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BINUTB
Level 5

How to automatically installation of SQL Sever 2017 Express while running setup file.

Hi,

How to automatically installation of SQL Sever 2017 Express while running setup file.

I have included SQL Sever 2017 Express in Required Software under Installation Requirements
Pls see the attached

The message "SQL Server 2017 Express needs to be installed for this installation to continue." will be shown when running setup file.
I wish to install SQL Server 2017 Express automatically through the setup file.

How to include SQL Sever 2017 Express installation file in Install Shield when creating setup file.

Install shield used - Install Shield 2018 Evaluation version

Regards
Binu
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
BINUTB
Level 5

BINUTB wrote:
Hi,

I have included SQL Sever 2017 Express in Required Software under Installation Requirements
Pls see the attached

The message "SQL Server 2017 Express needs to be installed for this installation to continue." will be shown when running setup file.
I wish to install SQL Server 2017 Express automatically through the setup file.

How to include SQL Sever 2017 Express installation file in Install Shield when creating setup file.

Install shield used - Install Shield 2018 Evaluation version

Regards
Binu

Hi,

Anybody have an idea about the query
Thanks in advance

Regards
Binu
0 Kudos
Jenifer
Flexera Alumni

BINUTB wrote:
Hi,

Anybody have an idea about the query
Thanks in advance

Regards
Binu

Hi,

I would recommend you to avoid creating duplicate forum questions with which you may miss track.Can you please elaborate what do you mean by query?

Is it SQL query or something?

Thanks,
Jenifer
0 Kudos