cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smsavage23
Level 2

Flexera = worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

1. No reply on post.
2. Calls to company get volume issues (volume goes in and out)
3. Support staff gives me run around on registration #.
4. Next support person doesn't speak English.
5. Told I don't have registered software. Retried registering software. software say: "you are already registered" support staff says: "I can't find your registration record."
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
skolte
Level 7

I beg to differ. Their support is excellent but as everything else if you need quality you have to pay for it. Pay for their maintenance contract and you won't regret. Their support is professional and backed well by developers who gladly step in if support can't handle some questions.

If you don't have a valid license and just working with a trial version, and that too after a re-registration attempt, sure the support won't help you much. I believe this forum is only for those who would like to post a question and may need free advice from other experienced developers. Flexera staff do monitor these forums and supply info on regular basis though not necessarily all your posts will be replied to as it says in Service-Level Disclaimer .
0 Kudos
smsavage23
Level 2

I am doing evaluations on their software to determine if I should spend 2000$ or not. I instantly run into a problem. (could be my fault - I don't know) I try to get a pre-sales question answered and they have so far refused to do so unless I pay first.

Combine that with the fact that an two different phones, the audio quality made it hard to hear WHAT they were telling me. (perhaps the guy answered my question - I couldn't tell.) The only thing I did understand was that I was not registered and past that he refused to answer ANY questions.

Combine the refusal with the fact that i tried to re-register the software - again. It says I am already registered. So I called back.

Combine that with the fact that the second time i called, the representative spoke broken English on a audio connection where it was difficult to hear. (Maybe she answered my question. I don't know i didn't understand a single word this time.)

Now, combine that with the fact that when I try to post a trouble ticket. It says I haven't registered my software.

And finally, my post about the problem here. which i expected something - anything. produced not one bit of concern from Flexera.

So... what you are saying is that they give great customer service. Hmmmm.
0 Kudos
skolte
Level 7

Not sure where you are located and where you are trying to call them. I had some bad experience with their UK support just once but that was long time ago.

Try emailing a link to this thread as well as all your concerns to: support@flexerasoftware.com ..
I always call them at 001 847 413 2896. This goes to their Chicago, US office I believe.

Let them know you are still evaluating and need a new license may be.

Usually they are pretty good. I had good experience even during my trial period. After my initial trial period had expired they gladly extended my trial license when I told them my evaluation wasn't complete. Also, they give 30 day money back guarantee which is what I relied on after recommending the purchase to our management..

I am not their salesman but after dealing with a bunch of crappy companies over a period of two years finally I was happy that I found InstallShield.
0 Kudos