Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TAK_1969
Level 3

Error stream Setup Prerequisites while build Media

Jump to solution

Error stream Setup Prerequisites while build Media

I use  Installshiled 2023  and have several Setup Prerequisites i Use. The  are all local installed an i allready produced some Install medias with this Setup but now i have the error  -6061  for several Setup Prerequisites

ISDEV : error -6003: An error occurred streaming 'C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield\2023\SetupPrerequisites\Microsoft Office 2007 PIA.prq' into setup.exe
ISDEV : error -6003: An error occurred streaming 'C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield\2023\SetupPrerequisites\Microsoft Office 2010 PIA.prq' into setup.exe
ISDEV : error -6003: An error occurred streaming 'C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield\2023\SetupPrerequisites\Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1.prq' into setup.exe
I

But the setup is the same 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Solution

WThe Problem was i virus scan which delete our setaup.exe dursch the build proces so the merge did noch worked properly

View solution in original post

(4) Replies
shunt
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

By default Installshield does not provide the microsoft .msi files for the office prerequisites. It would be necessary for you to locate to add these yourself.
Make sure that you have them located in the corresponding directories:

Microsoft Office 2007 PIA.prq:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Bootstrapper\Packages\Office2007PIARedist\o2007pia.msi

Microsoft Office 2010 PIA.prq:
C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield\2023\SetupPrerequisites\Microsoft Ofiice 2010 PIA\o2010pia.msi

With regards to the "Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1.prq"
Installshield doesn't have a default prerequisite with this name, we have "Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 Full.prq" and "Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 Web.prq"
If this is a modified .prq file, check that you have the correct .prq in the directory that Installshield is looking, in addition check that the application the prerequisite is attempting to run is also available.

regards,
Stuart

0 Kudos

But i allread could produce some Setuo Mediae the eroor occured suddenly without any change oof setup

0 Kudos
shunt
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Are o2007pia.msi and o2010pia.msi available on your build machine in the directories listed above?

If you open "Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1.prq" in the prerequisite editor, select the "Files to include" tab.
Then select "Modify" - Does the .NET .exe file exist on your machine in the directory shown?

0 Kudos

WThe Problem was i virus scan which delete our setaup.exe dursch the build proces so the merge did noch worked properly