cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Creating multi-language suite project

I'm creating a multi-language suite install for my product and am having difficulty working out how to use different language files for the LicenseAgreement wizard EULA combo box control.

I've added each of my translated EULA files to the appropriate language selection of the "Support Files" (they all have the same filename). I then select the drop-down box to choose a file for the "Resource" of the combo box, but it shows all language versions of my EULA file. I was expecting just a single file that would cover all languages.

Building the project and running it always shows the same language version of the EULA regardless of the install language selected.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
Not applicable

Managed to get correct language EULA file to display by not choosing a specific file for the control, but just enter the filename into the Resource field - i.e don't use the drop-down box to select the file.

Noticed however that if I go back and change the language selection at run-time to something else the old language EULA version is shown - i.e. it doesn't seem to acknowledge the new language selection (everything else in the LicenseAgreement dialog is correctly shown in the new language).

Weird!
0 Kudos