cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stuikerd
Level 4

Change Title in Language and Preparing installation dialogue

Hey,

In my project the title, product name can be edited through a txt file. If the txt file is present it uses the names in the file if it is not present it uses default names.
Now i cant find how to edit the title in the Language and Preparing installation dialogues.

Can someone help me?

thx
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
Shekar
Level 7

do u mean txt file=ini file in release folder? it would be helpful if you could elaborate more on this. is it a suite project?
0 Kudos
stuikerd
Level 4

Shekar wrote:
do u mean txt file=ini file in release folder? it would be helpful if you could elaborate more on this. is it a suite project?

It is a installscript project.

I have a .properties file on the cd where the customer can changes some attributes like the appname he wants and the name of the window title in the wizard.

In all my dialogues the appname and window title should be replaced with the names in the .properties file. Now for all the dialogues i made, i can change the appname and title.

But when you first start the cd the dialogues of select a language and preparing install first show.

My problem is that i cant find out how to change window title of those 2 dialogues.
0 Kudos
Shekar
Level 7

i believe you cannot achieve this. you do not have access to these dialogs.
0 Kudos
stuikerd
Level 4

Shekar wrote:
i believe you cannot achieve this. you do not have access to these dialogs.

Oke thx, maybe you can help me with this question also ?

http://community.flexerasoftware.com/showthread.php?t=200952
0 Kudos