cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
choroomi
Level 2

Cannot download the software at all

Hi,

I followed exactly the steps and registered successfully.
I event got the activation email including the download link for the software.

BUT I CANNOT DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE LINK.

It just opens a blank page in the explorer with nothing else.
I've tried IE 10, Chrome and FF

But still can't 😞

Help Please
0 Kudos
(16) Replies
Chaitra
Level 9

Hi,

Here is the link to download InstallShield Limited Edition for Visual Studio. Kindly verify if this was the link from where you tried to download and install.

http://learn.flexerasoftware.com/content/IS-EVAL-InstallShield-Limited-Edition-Visual-Studio

After filling the registration form, you get the serial number in the next page along with the steps to install and integrate it with Visual Studio.

Try once and Please let us know if this helped a bit.

Thank you,
Chaitra
0 Kudos
choroomi
Level 2

Hi Chaitra,

Thanks for the reply.

This is absolutely the same page that I've already registered and got the serial number email.

But the problem is when I click on the Download Link

https://installshield.subscribenet.com/...

when I click on this link in my email. I visit a blank page. and that's it.

Regards,
Amin
0 Kudos
DebbieL
Level 17

Depending on what default browser you are using when you click the link, you should probably see some sort of pop-up across the bottom of the browser window.

The site/URL uses FTP for the download. Is your IT department or firewall somehow blocking FTP downloads? Can you try deleting the &mode=FTP part of the end of the URL, and see if that makes a difference? Or try downloading to a different physical or virtual machine?
0 Kudos
john_maddison
Level 2

There is an error reported on your web site

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

0 Kudos
riaan_dewet
Level 2

Hi,

I've also tried to download InstallShield Limited Edition for Visual Studio, and I'm also getting the same Runtime Error for the following URL after the form has been completed and the Download button clicked:

http://community.flexerasoftware.com/Responder/Serialized.aspx?one=set&cFname=[Name]&cemail=[My]@[emailaddress]&submitid=1389178962274&cProductCode=ISLE

====

Server Error in '/Responder' Application.

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

====
0 Kudos
ngywing
Level 2

Cannot download... Error page after filling in all information.
0 Kudos
tommy_sandbacka
Level 2

Same problem as john.maddison, same error message.
0 Kudos
chris_bewsey
Level 2

Same issue.

I got the website configuration error page.

My forum registration seemed to complete... hence, here I am, logged in and posting.

However, no download page after filling in the registration details on the http://learn.flexerasoftware.com/content/IS-EVAL-InstallShield-Limited-Edition-Visual-Studio linked page.

Just an error page after I submit the form.

Any help greatly appreciated. I need to get Visual Studio 2013 into production. This prevents me from using it.

Thanks
0 Kudos
melvin1
Level 2

does this not get any attention because it's free software? I am having the same problem
0 Kudos
melvin1
Level 2

Same here. Cannot download, same error as others
0 Kudos
jack_huddleston
Level 2

I called tech support and they are working on the issue. Hopefully they will have it resolved soon.
0 Kudos
Chaitra
Level 9

Hi All,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are currently looking into this issue and it will be fixed very soon.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Thanks,
Chaitra
0 Kudos
chiranjeevi
Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hello All,

The issue has been resolved. Downloads are up for the required software.

Thanks,
Chiranjeevi
0 Kudos
zhoujiang0609
Level 2

it's also can not download throuth the link:
http://learn.flexerasoftware.com/content/IS-EVAL-InstallShield-Limited-Edition-Visual-Studio?lang=1033&ver=ult

it's return the error message .
0 Kudos
Chaitra
Level 9

Hi,

The downloads of InstallShield Limited Edition and the activation issues have been resolved.

Kindly re-try and let us know if you still face any issues with the same.

Thanks,
Chaitra
0 Kudos
hyerapathi1
Level 2

0 Kudos