cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David1234567891
Level 2

Cannot activate InstallShield LE

Installed Visual Studio 2012 RC. Chose Enable InstallShield Limited Edition, and then chose the OK button. Popped up browser, registered and downloaded InstallShield Limited Edition. Received email w/ activation code. Closed Visual Studio 2012 and re-opened it. Now what? How do I activate it? Keeps popping up browser window every time I try to create an InstallShield LE project.

Frustrated user!
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
mark2002
Level 2

I have the same issue - Additionally, when I try to use the menu item created for InstallShield it starts VS2012RC and a dialog pops up that says "Command allows at most one argument.". When I pick the deployment project I get the same thing as described...
0 Kudos
Keerthana
Level 8

David12345678910111213141516171819202122 wrote:
Installed Visual Studio 2012 RC. Chose Enable InstallShield Limited Edition, and then chose the OK button. Popped up browser, registered and downloaded InstallShield Limited Edition. Received email w/ activation code. Closed Visual Studio 2012 and re-opened it. Now what? How do I activate it? Keeps popping up browser window every time I try to create an InstallShield LE project.

Frustrated user!

Hello,

Kindly check you private messages to find the serial key that I have mailed across.
0 Kudos
Keerthana
Level 8

mark2002 wrote:
I have the same issue - Additionally, when I try to use the menu item created for InstallShield it starts VS2012RC and a dialog pops up that says "Command allows at most one argument.". When I pick the deployment project I get the same thing as described...

Hello,

Please check your private messages to find the serial key that I have sent across.

Kindly try activating ISLE using the serial key and let me know if you still continue to encounter the issue specified in your post.
0 Kudos
Keerthana
Level 8

mark2002 wrote:

Hi,

I would like you know that we are looking into it internally as we are still in the process of testing InstallShield Limited Edition on VS 2012 RC.

If you could provide us with a screenshot it would help us in the testing process.

I regret for the caused inconvenience.
0 Kudos