cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timstspry
Level 7

Available for Download?

Hello, I am pleased to see that IS2010 has been released? I have a valid and active maintenance plan, but I am unable to download IS2010 by clicking on the Maintenance Fulfillment link and entering my Plan ID and Order Number. I get an error message saying something like no new releases or my Plan ID and Order Number cannot be found and I should check my information and try again. I was wondering if IS2010 has been "officially" released and if I should be able to download it?

Thanks in advance!

Tim
:confused:
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
Holger_G
Level 10

Yes, Acresso homepage announced the release of IS2010 and trial downloads are working.
0 Kudos
MutleyUK
Level 3

Apparently IS 2010 was released this morning and maintenance customers should be able to download licenses later today. 🙂
0 Kudos
CChong
Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran

Hi Tim,

Yes, we're sending out the customer maintenance fulfillment emails this morning starting at 9am CT. They will have the information to download the new version. Thanks for your beta participation and feedback!

Did you see your quote on the site?

We pushed the website live last night so the emails have something to go back to when the customers click on the links.

Thanks!
Amanda 🙂
0 Kudos
TimStVCS
Level 7

Hi Amanda, yes I saw my quote! Thanks for putting it on the site. I did receive the e-mail this morning and have downloaded the upgrade. I can't wait to install it and start using it!

Best,

Tim
0 Kudos