cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sara2009
Level 2

About LaunchAppandWait

I am using LaunchAppandWait to lanch a jar on a virtual machine , but with a fresh install environment it faild to display the App UI and java is running background. It is odd that I can launch the jar normally from the cmd line manually, and if the VM is not fresh enough(such as my software is installed and uninstalled) the jar UI will be displayed successfully too.

If someone can help me?

Thanks in advance!
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
pebethel
Level 3

Maybe you should check the option about hidding and minimize.

nOptions This parameter also supports the following options, but they are no longer recommended:

LAAW_OPTION_HIDDEN—Specifies that the launched application's main window is initially hidden.

LAAW_OPTION_MINIMIZED—Specifies that the launched application's main window is initially minimized.

LAAW_OPTION_MAXIMIZED—Specifies that the launched application's main window is initially maximized.

Paul
0 Kudos
sara2009
Level 2

Thanks your reply.

I have found that my installation changed the path variable in system environment and the new launched application did not get the change. So it can not show the window. How can I get the whole Environment and modify the Path variable? I want to set LAAW_PARAMETERS.lpEnvironment to pass the change to the new App to be launching.

Thanks!
0 Kudos