cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dlippert
Level 3

2010 Standalone Build

Hi, upgraded from InstallShield 2009 Premier to 2010 Premier with just the download version for now as the CD is being mailed. Cannot find where the Standalone build installation is located... tried evertything (I.E. updates, urls, google searches, looked Acresso for support help, etc). If someone could send me a link it would be much appreciated.

Thanks! :confused:
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
ericpaul
Level 6

Using Tools | Check for Updates you get the Software Manager which should show a message like InstallShield Premier Edition Files and Utilities.

Expand it and click Learn More to open a window which should enable you to download the Standalone Build installation.
0 Kudos
dlippert
Level 3

No luck still... this was the first thing I tried after upgrading, been using this product for 13 years and never had issues finding the Standalone installation? :rolleyes:
0 Kudos
Nio_the_Champ_2
Level 6

It should be available in the updates for your product. If your system is behind firewall you may have to contact the support for providing you that.
0 Kudos
dlippert
Level 3

No luck, but contacted support and they verified it was not available for me and put it up on FTP for me to download. Thanks all! 🙂
0 Kudos