cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sionut
Level 3

error while building the installer

Hi,
Here's what we are getting when building the installer... I googled everything, but couldn't find anything helpful.. Anybody, any idea ?

You can find the log file attached.

Thank you,
Ionut
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
pv7721
Level 20

I think this is the 3rd post I see about your Continuum integration issue: from this log you posted I think that what you need to do is to specify a path for the out.txt file (by default I think it attempts to put it in / and it looks like you're doing the build like a regular user) and I'm also afraid that posting your project might also be required in order to better understand and troubleshoot your issue.
0 Kudos
sionut
Level 3

pv7721 wrote:
I think this is the 3rd post I see about your Continuum integration issue: from this log you posted I think that what you need to do is to specify a path for the out.txt file (by default I think it attempts to put it in / and it looks like you're doing the build like a regular user) and I'm also afraid that posting your project might also be required in order to better understand and troubleshoot your issue.

Sorry for posting my problems here.. I think I posted different problems, not the same one.. Anyway, thank you for your help.

In the meantime we moved to another version of IA (9.5) and everything worked just fine. So I guess it was a problem with v9.0 ..
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

Just for my curiosity, when you say IA 9.5 you mean IA 2008 VP1, whereas IA 9 is IA 2008?
0 Kudos
sionut
Level 3

pv7721 wrote:
Just for my curiosity, when you say IA 9.5 you mean IA 2008 VP1, whereas IA 9 is IA 2008?

Yes, that's correct.
0 Kudos