cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramalaks
Level 6

command line build option

If we want to build installer evenif there are missing files, we set the option by opening IA and go to Edit->Preferences menu. At the “General Settings” tab change “Command line Builds” to “Continue without including missing files”.

Is there a way to set this in the command line before building. Our build scripts uses build.exe to build installer from the command line. How to set the build to continue without including missing file? it is property that we need to set for one of our installer.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
pv7721
Level 20

AFAIK setting this option in the Advanced Designer and then saving the project sets it for the command-line build tool, too (I'm actually using this technique for cases when wanting to exclude a platform, IA is set to ignore those missing files... and I'm using the command-line build tool in an ANT environment).
0 Kudos
ramalaks
Level 6

we have ANT environment and command line build also. we build 3 IA projects. I want this particular setting to continue build without missing files for only one project build
I want the setting back to (do not continue to build if missing resources) for the other 2 project command line build
how to set for one project and unset for other two in my command line build batch file?
0 Kudos