cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sandy_2008
Level 7

Uninstallation says.."Preparing SILENT Mode Installation"

During silent installation the stdout messages shows "Preparing SILENT Mode Installation'...
But during uninstallation also, it gives the same message, "Preparing SILENT Mode Installation".. why word 'Installation' here?? Shouldn't it be 'Uninstallation'?
I'm using IA7.1.3. I just wanted to know if this costmetic bug still exists in IA2008?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(5) Replies
munsingh
Level 6

yes it exists in IA 2008 and in IA 2008 VP1. I have raised a case with IA support and they have acknowledged it as a bug in their software.
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

I think this is quite an old bug, probably since the beginning of their silent installation support...
0 Kudos
ramalaks
Level 6

I have also raised this issue long back and they have added that as enhancement and does not look like they are working on any enhancement.
0 Kudos
ivenkata
Level 6

ramalaks wrote:
I have also raised this issue long back and they have added that as enhancement and does not look like they are working on any enhancement.

Hi Ramalaks,

This issue has been taken care off and has been resolved in the new release of IA:)
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

ivenkata wrote:
Hi Ramalaks,

This issue has been taken care off and has been resolved in the new release of IA:)

Any comments on what the release will be (IA 2009 Value Pack 1?) and when will it be available? Thanks!
0 Kudos