cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ray_008
Level 2

Unable to launch installer with a 64bit 1.7.0_60 JVM

I am using Installanywhere 2013 and I am creating an installer for pure 64bit Windows platform.

I am encountering the following error while launching the installer:

Flexeraaxx$aaa: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\1\I1406181097\Windows_Pure_64_Bit\resource\iawin32.dll not found
at Flexeraaxx.af(Unknown Source)
at Flexeraaxx.aa(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.init(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.executeApplication(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.main(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.lax.LAX.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.zerog.lax.LAX.main(Unknown Source)
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(6) Replies
DebbieL
Level 17

It sounds like you are running a pure 64-bit launcher with a 32-bit JVM. Try bundling a 64-bit launcher with the installer to be sure that is what gets used at run time.

I hope that helps.
0 Kudos
NigelM
Level 4

Despite claimed support for Windows 2012 R2 by IA2013. I could only get mine to work when I set Windows 8 compatibility mode on the installer executable.
0 Kudos
mac_cz
Level 2

Some solution found? I have the same problem (iawin32.dll not found under Windows Server 2012 R2...).

BUT: if I use VM Oracle 1.7.0_45 - all works. If I use the latest Flexera Oracle VM 1.8.0_5 (or my own VM) -> error.
0 Kudos
Xavier_Outhier
Level 4

mac_cz wrote:
Some solution found? I have the same problem (iawin32.dll not found under Windows Server 2012 R2...).

BUT: if I use VM Oracle 1.7.0_45 - all works. If I use the latest Flexera Oracle VM 1.8.0_5 (or my own VM) -> error.

Hi Mac,

I encountered the same issue you should install a patch for IA. See here: https://flexeracommunity.force.com/customer/articles/en_US/ISSUE/Q214078

The issue is IOJ-1563357 Installer fails to launch when run on Windows Server 2012 R2 with a 64 bit 1.7.0_55 JVM.

HTH,

Xavier.
0 Kudos
mac_cz
Level 2

It works, thank you very much!!!
0 Kudos
Xavier_Outhier
Level 4

mac_cz wrote:
It works, thank you very much!!!

You're welcome. 🙂