cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
risotto
Level 3

SpeedFolder filtering

Hello!

I can filter files and folders in SpeedFolder by including or excluding them. Now I need to exclude certain folders. Root folder contains several sub-folders with the same name and I need to exclude only some of them. How can I do this? Is filtering based on file/folder name and not on its path? Are there any workarounds?

Thanks,
Vitaliy
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
pv7721
Level 20

I'm afraid not... i.e. if you exclude a name it'll be excluded from the entire tree (so no path information filtering). You can try an inverse workaround: include everything, and then exclude files from the folder you want to exclude (so you'll end up with some empty folders that you can cleanup afterwards).
0 Kudos
risotto
Level 3

I'm afraid this workaround won't do for me. There are a lot of files to exclude explicitly... it will be nightmare to maintain.
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

In this case the only valid workaround I see would be to prepare your folder before (by other means, I don't know what your build environment is, say with ANT and include / exclude) and thus ditch the speedfolders' filters (i.e. include everything, knowing that the content is correct).
0 Kudos