cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akarwal
Level 3

Reset values in User Input Panel

I am using "Get User Input - Advanced" Panel with a text field and a checkbox . There is a dialog box with yes/no buttons if user inputs wrong value after the panel. what I would like to do is if user clicks "yes" from the dialog box, the Previous User Input Panel should be displayed with default/Empty values (not the user values). How can I do that?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
pv7721
Level 20

You can put Show Message dialog right after the panel with a rule which checks the user input (and the message should be displayed if the input was wrong); you've got an option to send the user back to the previous panel when they click on the Ok button; thus they'll won't pass the panel unless they input correct value).
0 Kudos
akarwal
Level 3

Thanks Vlad.

Actually what I am trying to do is - There is Show Diolog after that panel and if User Clicks "OK" to return to previous panel, the values in previous panel should reset. i.e. I want to reset values to blank/empty when user return to previous panel.
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

I'm afraid you would need a custom panel in order to have the values reset, as by default the standard panels keep the end user choices when navigated through them via Next / Previous buttons.
0 Kudos