cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anilpollam
Level 3

Regarding how to install tomcat by giving URL path in install anywhere enterprise ver

Hi All,

How to install tomcat by giving URL path in install anywhere enterprise version 2011

Thanks & Regards
Anil Pollam
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(6) Replies
anilpollam
Level 3

Thanks,
Anil
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

Could you please detail your request?
0 Kudos
anilpollam
Level 3

What request????
0 Kudos
anilpollam
Level 3

pv7721 wrote:
Could you please detail your request?

Hi,

I am using install anywhere enterprise version 2011.I want to download tomcat by giving URL Path using install anywhere enterprise version.when i run the install anywhere automatically URL must connect to the internet site and tomcat must be downloaded.Please help me on this????
0 Kudos
anilpollam
Level 3

Hi,

I am using install anywhere enterprise version 2011.I want to download tomcat by giving URL Path using install anywhere enterprise version.when i run the install anywhere automatically URL must connect to the internet site and tomcat must be downloaded.Please help me on this????
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

I'm not sure IA has built-in capability of directly downloading stuff from the Internet, so I guess you need to write a custom code that would check if there is Internet access and then download Apache Tomcat. You may want to check the target platform and download the correct installer.
0 Kudos