cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amanchilakshmi
Level 3

Query regarding modify text plain to bold using IA.

Hi
I am using IA_2011_SP4 and I want to modify Introduction panel's message to bold. What is the possibility to modify plain text to bold text on IA Introduction's message.
Anyone please help me!!!:

:confused:
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
pv7721
Level 20

Maybe you could use a display HTML with bold instead the standard Introduction panel.
0 Kudos
amanchilakshmi
Level 3

Thank you pv7721 for quick response. I have tried putting html tags to display BOLD but no use.

I have added HTML tags like below but it is displayed as it is on GUI.

InstallAnywhere will guide you through the installation of $PRODUCT_NAME$............ .

I think your suggestion is also same right? Please let me know any otherway to modify text plain to BOLD.

Thanks
Lakshmi
0 Kudos
usha_poli
Level 3

Hi Lakshmi,

Instead of the standard Introduction panel you have to use "Display HTML panel".

Provide the html file which contains the information to be displayed in that panel.

Please go through http://kb.flexerasoftware.com/doc/Helpnet/IA2011/Content/helplibrary/ia_ref_actions_displayhtmlpanel.htm for more details regarding this.

Regards,
Usha.
0 Kudos
amanchilakshmi
Level 3

Thank you very much usha_poli for useful response. As you said, the text is bold using display HTML action panel instead standard Introduction. but there is another issue with display HTML Action.$PRODUCT_NAME$ is displayed as it is same on GUI. It will not pick up actual product name. I have tried by checking "Read Form Elements as InstallAnywhere Variables" check box, no luck and more over getting one javascript error.

Please guid me

Regards,
Lakshmi
0 Kudos