Installer crashes on MacOS Catalina and intermittent iCloud popup
- While installing MacOS licensing installer in MacOS Catalina machine intermittently a popup is showing "iCloud drive may not work properly. Please check the iCloud preference pane."
- In some of the macOS Catalina machine, installer crashes by throwing exception error "Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '-[__NSCFConstantString substringWithRange:]:"
Details of Platform:
- Installer - IA2018
- Tested Platform - MacOS Catalina 10.11
- We have done the installation on some of the macOS platforms and most of the time its trying to connect to iCloud drive which is not a part of Installer.
- For more details I have attached the crashed report of the exception error.
Re: Installer crashes on MacOS Catalina and intermittent iCloud popup
did you try clicking "OK" and go ahead with the installation??
We have observed the same popup but by clicking "OK" we were able to launch the installer and complete the installation.