cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cerner
Level 2

InstallAnywhere 2022 com.zerog.util.ZGUtil.isThisJarSigned(Unknown Source)

Hello,

I have installed the new InstallAnywhere 2022.

After successful installation I wanted to run the build for the installer during the build the following error message occurred: com.zerog.util.ZGUtil.isThisJarSigned(Unknown Source)

With InstalAnaywhere 2021 the build error went free.

What do I need to do to make the build also IA2022 error free.

Log output of the error:

[buildinstaller] Adding other errors: Error finding Win32 VM pack. "OpenJDK11.0.9.1_windows(x64).vm" Build using OpenJDK11.0.2_windows(x64).vm (OpenJDK11.0.2_windows(x64)).
[buildinstaller] Assembling installer components...
[buildinstaller] java.io.IOException: Specified Jar File does not exist
[buildinstaller] at com.zerog.util.ZGUtil.isThisJarSigned(Unknown Source)
[buildinstaller] at Flexeraamc.ag(Unknown Source)
[buildinstaller] at Flexeraamc.af(Unknown Source)
[buildinstaller] at Flexeraamc.aa(Unknown Source)
[buildinstaller] at Flexeraamc.ac(Unknown Source)
[buildinstaller] at com.zerog.ia.installer.actions.AntRunner.zipCustomCodeSelf(Unknown Source)
[buildinstaller] at com.zerog.ia.installer.InstallPiece.zipCustomCode(Unknown Source)
[buildinstaller] at com.zerog.ia.installer.InstallPiece.zipCustomCode(Unknown Source)
[buildinstaller] at com.zerog.ia.designer.build.ZipToUtility.installerZipCustomCode(Unknown Source)
[buildinstaller] at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[buildinstaller] at  java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
[buildinstaller] at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
[buildinstaller] at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
[buildinstaller] at com.zerog.ia.installer.Installer.zipCustomCode(Unknown Source)
[buildinstaller] at Flexeraaef.a8(Unknown Source)
[buildinstaller] at Flexeraaef.h6(Unknown Source)
[buildinstaller] at Flexeraaef.b2(Unknown Source)
[buildinstaller] at Flexeraaey.db(Unknown Source)
[buildinstaller] at Flexeraae0.an(Unknown Source)
[buildinstaller] at Flexeraaey.ag(Unknown Source)
[buildinstaller] at Flexeraaef.a3(Unknown Source)
[buildinstaller] at Flexeraaem.run(Unknown Source)

If i start the build from the UI

this is displayed:

Build failure.
Reason:
Suggestion/Details:

Thanks and BR

0 Kudos
0 Replies