cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeff_Morse
Level 6

IA2011 SP3 Info?

Does anyone know of a list of the issues fixed in service pack 3? I'd like to find out if it's worht updating. Thanks.

-Jeff
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(10) Replies
madhavbantwal
Level 6

Hi Jeff Morse,

Request you to go through the release notes from the FlexNet Connect "Software manager" to get the Detailed list of issues fixed in Installanywhere 2011 SP3.

For the latest User guide refer to the below link

http://www.flexerasoftware.com/webdocuments/PDF/IA2011SP3-UserGuide.pdf

Its definetly worth upgrading to the more stabler and enhanced version of Installanywhere.

Thanks,
Madhav Pai
0 Kudos
Jeff_Morse
Level 6

Thanks for the quick response Madhav Pai. I don't see any release notes. I opened IA2011 Advanced Designer, chose Help -> Check for Updates and the Software Manager appeared. However, I don't see where I can view or download SP3 release notes.

-Jeff
0 Kudos
madhavbantwal
Level 6

Hi,

Open any of the Platform tab to click on "Read More" Link.

This should Re-direct to the release notes

thanks,

Madhav Pai
0 Kudos
Jeff_Morse
Level 6

We aren't atlking about the same thing. I open the Software Manager using the steps above. See the attached img. There aren't any platform tabs.
0 Kudos
dziants
Level 6

Jeff Morse wrote:
We aren't atlking about the same thing. I open the Software Manager using the steps above. See the attached img. There aren't any platform tabs.

I am also interested to find out how to access InstallAnywhere change history. Cannot find it on IA help menu.
0 Kudos
jmishra
Level 2 Flexeran
Level 2 Flexeran

Hi,
Select Any Platform check box and expand it. Then click on “Read More” link.
It should navigate to “Release note.htm”.

Thanks,
Jayashree
0 Kudos
Jeff_Morse
Level 6

Thanks. That did it. I checked the small arrow next to the checkbox and it expanded.
0 Kudos
sturge
Level 6

I can't connect using Software Manager due to my company's firewall. How can I see the release notes?
0 Kudos
sturge
Level 6

0 Kudos
Jeff_Morse
Level 6

You can find all release notes at the InstallAnywhere page in the Document Center.
0 Kudos