cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JAloia9
Level 3

IA 2018 SP1 - IDE text disappears from Sequence tab

I am running IA 2018 SP1 on Ubuntu 20.04 and I have an issue where the IA ide will loose the text in the Sequence tab of the Install module for of all the component short names going across the blue bar of "Assign Actions to Components".  Initially opening the project file, these labels for the short names are visible.  As soon as I change to a different tab or move to a different area of the IDE and go back, they are missing and I can't get them back till I restart IA.  Then the issue just repeats.  Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks in advance...

J

0 Kudos
(5) Replies
RitanshuAnkita
Revenera
Revenera

Hi,

Can you please tell what is your system resolution and is DPI setting is enabled on your system?

System resolution should be 1200X800. Less than this resolution will show this issue.

0 Kudos

My Host PC is Windows 10 running 3840 x 2160

My Oracle Virtual Box VM running Ubuntu 20.04 (I believe that's the version) is variable since Oracle Virtual box allows me to resize the guest display by dragging the window and resizing at will.  Usually I am above 2000 x 1400 when I resize the window.

0 Kudos

In the Virtual Box VM Ubuntu 20.04 the dpi is 96 with fractional scaling disabled.

In Windows 10 the host pc, the same dpi of 96 with scaling set to 135%.

0 Kudos

Bump... can anyone offer any other ideas \ suggestions?

0 Kudos

As per system settings mentioned above should not display such behavior. Please raise a support ticket.

0 Kudos