cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pv7721
Level 20

IA 2009 SP 1 available?

A coworker pointed me to this file: http://kb.acresso.com/doc/DocumentRepository/Installation/InstallAnywhere/InstallAnywhere%202009%20SP1/01_Public/Product_Info/rn_ia_2009_sp1.pdf
which is basically the IA 2009 SP1 release notes... Seems not to be available via update from within the Advanced Designer. Anyone got the announcement email yet?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(6) Replies
jerome_IA
Level 9

I tried the check for updates but nothing is returned .... This should probably be available in the coming days.

Looks like there are more fix than in major 2009 release ! :eek:
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

Well, they named it Service Pack 1 and not Value Pack 1 (Value Pack 1 was a major release fixing problems in IA 2008)...
0 Kudos
jerome_IA
Level 9

:confused:

I tried downloading IA 2009 SP1 ..... but the transfer rate never exceed 40KB ... (actually 10KB) ...
First download stopped arround 40% (showing download complete).

I am still trying .... 3 hours remaining :cool:

Did anyone succeed ?
0 Kudos
sturge
Level 6

Where do you go to get this service pack?
0 Kudos
jerome_IA
Level 9

When starting InstallAnywhere, it pops up directly with update to download, otherwise if not enabled automatically, you can click on help/Check for updates.

Then I download one of the proposed OS pack for my system but bandwith is very poor and download stops arround 40%.

It does not seem to be a problem in my side as I can donwload more 10 times faster on any other sites ....
0 Kudos
sturge
Level 6

I did that but it fails to connect. I don't think it can get past the firewall. 😞
0 Kudos