cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
james_decosta
Level 9

Hi this is another rule in the minimal install set which i had applied on the enterp

hi ,
the following is the rule i had applied on a panel named minimalenterpriseactivemq.
I am passing all the fields but still it is returning true.
I mean to say i have written the rule such that if any of the field is blank it should return null but i dont know why it is returning null all the time.

I have added sysouts but they do not appear and i dont even get classnot found exception or class unable to be loaded in the stderr.log.

The code is written down please debug it , i am unable to find the fault.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
package com.xxxx.roinstaller;

import com.zerog.ia.api.pub.CustomCodeRule;

public class MinimalEnterpriseActivemq extends CustomCodeRule {

@Override
public boolean evaluateRule() {

System.out.println("555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555");
String minenterpriseActivemqurl=ruleProxy.substitute("$RMINAMQURL$");
System.out.println("minimal enterpriseactivemq is that i want0"+minenterpriseActivemqurl);
System.out.println("I WANT TO SEE IF I ENTERED THE MINIMAL ENTERPRISE ACTIVEMQ URL");
String minfirstQueueName=ruleProxy.substitute("$RMINEFIRSTQNAME$");
System.out.println("THE FIRST QUEUE NAME IS"+minfirstQueueName);
System.out.println(minfirstQueueName);
String minsecondQueueName=ruleProxy.substitute("$RMINSECONDQNAME$");
System.out.println("THE SECOND QUEUE NAME IS"+minsecondQueueName);
System.out.println(minsecondQueueName);
String minthirdQueueName=ruleProxy.substitute("$RMINETHIRDEQNAME$");
System.out.println("THE THIRD QUEUE NAME IS"+minthirdQueueName);
System.out.println(minthirdQueueName);
String minfourthQueueName=ruleProxy.substitute("$RMINEFOURTHQNAME$");
System.out.println("THE FOURTH QUEUE NAME IS"+minfourthQueueName);
System.out.println("222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222");
System.out.println(minfourthQueueName);
//String eventResponseQueueName=ruleProxy.substitute("$ROERQN$");
//String smresponseQueueName=ruleProxy.substitute("$ROSMQN$");
//String profilePassword=ruleProxy.substitute("$EPPASSWORD$");
//String xxxxPortalListenerTopicName=ruleProxy.substitute("$RPTN$");
String minchosenInstallSet=ruleProxy.substitute("$CHOSEN_INSTALL_SET$");
String valueToRefer=ruleProxy.substitute("$NULL$");
if(minchosenInstallSet.equalsIgnoreCase("Minimal")){
if( minenterpriseActivemqurl.equalsIgnoreCase(valueToRefer)||minfirstQueueName.equalsIgnoreCase(valueToRefer)||minsecondQueueName.equalsIgnoreCase(valueToRefer)||minthirdQueueName.equalsIgnoreCase(valueToRefer)||minfourthQueueName.equalsIgnoreCase(valueToRefer)){
System.out.println("bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbinside ifyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy");
System.out.println("bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbinside ifyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyminchosenInstallSet"+minchosenInstallSet);
System.out.println("bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbinside ifyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyminenterpriseActivemqurl"+minenterpriseActivemqurl);
System.out.println("bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbinside ifyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyminfirstQueueName"+minfirstQueueName);
System.out.println("bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbinside ifyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyminsecondQueueName"+minsecondQueueName);
System.out.println("bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbinside ifyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyminthirdQueueName"+minthirdQueueName);
System.out.println("bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbinside ifyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyminfourthQueueName"+minfourthQueueName);
return true;}
else{
System.out.println("inside the inner flow of the if statement");
return false;
}}
else{
System.out.println("inside trhe outer loop of the if else statement in the code let me see if i can do it thorugh some way");
return false;
}

}
}
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
purcellk24
Level 7

0 Kudos